4-H Youth Development
The 4-H Youth Development program creates opportunities and supportive environments for youth and adults to become capable, competent and caring citizens. 4-H emphasizes "hands-on" learning that focuses on the youth's area of interest. Programs are conducted with the help of parents, adult volunteer leaders and professional staff who organize educational experiences. Youth participate in organized 4-H clubs, special interest and project groups, 4-H school enrichment programs, 4-H camp and other special activities. Anyone between the ages of 9-19 years old can join 4-H. We also have programs for younger and older audiences.
- 4-H Motto: To Make the Best Better
- 4-H Slogan: Learn By Doing
- 4-H Colors: Green & White
- 4-H Emblem: A Green Four Leaf Clover with a White "H" on each leaf.
- 4-H Pledge: I pledge my Head to clearer thinking, my Heart to greater loyalty, my Hands to larger service, and my Health to better living, for my club, my community, my country, and my world.
4-H Communications Day 2017
Registration Form (for schools)
4-H Camp 2017
4-H Camp Teen Counselor Application
YOUth Health Bulletins
For more information about Fulton County's 4-H program, contact
the Extension Office at