Welcome to the Fulton County
Agriculture & Natural Resources Page
The Agriculture and Natural Resources program provides non-formal education in the areas of agricultural production, homeowner plantings, and natural resource utilization. Specific programs include information on food production, farm business management, marketing and processing agricultural products, natural resource management and home lawn and garden information. We address issues dealing with environmental stewardship, the rural-urban interface, and value-added enterprises.
County Agent for Agriculture & Natural Resources
- June 23 - Weed Science Training on Resistant Weeds & New Herbicide Traits - UK Research & Education Center (More Info) - Please RSVP
- June 25 - Horticulture Open House, UK Research & Education Center, Princeton, KY
- July 3 - Office Closed for Independence Day
- July 16 - Purchase Area Cattlemen Field Day, Clinton, KY
- July 30 - Aug 1 - Fulton County Town & Country Day, Cayce, KY (Entry Catalog)
- August 20 - 30 - Kentucky State Fair, Louisville, KY
- September 17 - Rinse and Return - Helena Chemical, Hickman 10am to 12 Speed Ag, 1pm to 3pm
- July ANR Newsletter is now available online.
- Please Like the Fulton County ANR Facebook Page.
- Ky Small Grain Association Wheat Variety Survey (Click Here)
- 2015 Wheat Fungicide Table is now available in the Crops Section
- Updated Custom Machinery Rates Information in now available in the Crops section.
- If you would like to receive email copies of my newsletter click here and fill out the request.
- Updated June 22, 2015
***Please check back periodically for updates to the site.***